2009/05/09

叫我如何不愛你-《暮色撩人》

叫我如何不愛你
朱成細 作
叫我如何不愛你
How dare I say that I don’t love you,
我的藝術
My dear art.
我無法忍受的是
What I can’t bear,
當你面臨著金錢
is when you are exposed to golden calf
和那些赤裸裸的現實的時候
and the stark reality,
變得面目全非
you go out of my recognition.
我還能做些什麼
What shall I do then?
當人們背棄你的時候
I’m still living in the illusion of you,
我還活在你的幻想裡頭
while people are betraying you.
叫我如何不愛你
How dare I say that I don’t love you,
我的大學
my dear university.
你短暫的時光正如瞬間的煙花
Just like the sudden bloom of fireworks, the transient days I am with you.
你是當代年輕人的鴉片煙
You are the very brand of heroin, of the contemporary youth.
躲避紛亂和競爭的城堡
You are the castle that keeps outside all perplexities and all competitions,
正如我孩童時的港灣
as the little harbor in my childhood,
在那裡我才能得到片刻的安寧
in which I enjoy my moment’s peace.
叫我如何離開你 我的大學
How dare I say that I will leave you, my dear university.
叫我如何不愛你 我的藝術
How dare I say that I don’t love you, my dear art.
我必須做出沉重的選擇
I have to make a decision, a prudent decision,
在塵世的殿堂中
in the shrine below the moon,
在這金光閃爍的叢林裡
in the forest that gleams like gold,
何去何從
where I wonder,
何去何從
where is my way.

没有评论: